Having a quick, easy to eat, healthy snack when your on the road can help you stick to your nutrition goals. This recipe combines healthy nuts and antioxidant laden blueberries with freeze dried soy beans for protein, and dark chocolate nibs for a little treat.
- 1/2 cup freeze dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup freeze dried soy beans or lentils
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup pepitas or sunflower seeds, shelled
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate nibs, optional
-Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Measure by 1/4 cup into 10 individual containers/snack bags.
*Add variety by changing up the nuts. Pistachios, hazelnuts, or Brazil nuts are great options.