This week I would like to combine “Thank You Thursday” with your quest to achieve your goals in 2016-2017. If you have not been following along with our Goal Achievement Quest refer to the Achievements 2016-2017 page of this blog to catch up.
The best and fastest way to manifest your dreams is to feel the feelings of already having achieved them. Because gratitude is sure to be one of the emotions you will feel once you have reached your goal, expressing gratitude in advance is a terrific way to get into this feeling space.
For example, here is my list:
- I am so grateful that I was able to purchase a Jeep Wrangler XL by 12/1/16.
- I am excited and grateful that I sold >500 copies of Cooking with Your Canine in 2016.
- Thank you to the 1000+ followers of my health and wellness blog. I appreciate your comments, contributions, and support!
- I am thankful that I had the ability to donate $1000 to childrens’ charities in 2016
- Thank you Universe, for my 5 amazing new friends.
- I am grateful I had the opportunity to take 4, 3-4 day vacations this year!
- I am so happy and grateful I had the chance to take an African Safari! It was an incredible adventure.
- I am thankful I took the time to spend a minimum of 15 minutes per day meditating or doing a guided meditation. I feel more relaxed and focused.
- I am grateful I finished my yoga certification classes.
- Thank you, Rachel, for improving your flexibility by spending at least 15 minutes every day stretching or doing yoga.
Take some time today to write out the achievements you listed in prior exercises or any new goals you wish to achieve and add an expression of gratitude. As you write out your achievements allow yourself to FEEL gratitude for the successful achievement of each and every one. You may even wish to take several days or weeks to focus on writing out an achievement and immersing yourself in grateful thoughts and feelings.
Make a powerful declaration by adding your affirmations in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this post, please “LIKE” us on Facebook!